Labels

Jakob (8) Jodie (27) Kathy (23) Thea (24)

Saturday 23 January 2010

Advertisement Update (Jodie)

Today I recieved a package through my door from the chariy Mind. This is what it contained;


It contained 3 A5 posters, 2 A4 and 1 A3. These will be extremely useful in our Mise en Scene and I am very thankful towards Mind for sending them free of charge. There was also a request in the package to possibly see our film opening when it is done. Here is a close up of the A3 poster;
I think this poster will work really well in our opening because the main thing you read is "1 in 4" and in the actual opening audience sees 4 characters; The protagonist, the girl in the CSI photos, the woman that is run into and the man who enters the public toilets. This was not done on purpose as i had not seen the posters before they were sent to me.
The next step is to identify a place where we can put this poster without it looking out of place and the audience can clearly read it even if it is for a brief amount of time. I also need to contact the National Blood Service again because I have heard no reply from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment